Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Franklin Party Rentals

I rented some tables from him for the fundraiser expo. While I found the owner very friendly and the service great, the condition of the tables was not. The company had a very busy weekend and had run out of their usual tables so I was offered a different type of table in stead, which I accepted. The tables, when opened, had dust laden cobwebs on the undersides and had to be thoroughly cleaned before I could use them. I'm sure the rest of his inventory is in better condition as it looked these tables were not used very often but given that, I would have expected the tables to be opened and inspected before delivery. I will use Franklin Party Rentals again but if things are out I will not accept alternatives and go somewhere that can get me what I need.

1 comment:

  1. How do you want to make your party so special? Hire the services but keep in mind the idea should be completely yours. Come and join a Party with us, and see what we can do!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Party Rental Miami
    Contact Num: 786-953-6147

    ReplyDelete