Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Craziness

Every time I try and set aside a minute to work on updating the Rhode Island list something happens or comes up. Monday it was shopping and running errands, yesterday a last minute cookout invite, today it's strawberry picking and finishing the husband's anniversary gift, tomorrow is free but if I plan to do it then something will come up, Friday is the Strawberry Festival in Franklin and my 10th anniversary so we're going out to dinner, saturday is reserved for cleaning and shopping for Sunday's cookout.
My new products will be available for sale soon: My Birthday Memories Binder and My Birthday Party Planner Binder.
I have started compiling the info from Birthday Vendors for the MA revise of the book.
Trying to figure out how I can get a table at KidsFest in September.

2 comments:

  1. I with you there, interuptions are so anoying. You just getting into doing something then someone calls and you have to drop evrything.
    Happens to me all the time.

    Malcolm.

    Birthday Party

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog,Totally interesting also extraordinary blog.Give more pictures related to this topic.Thanks for sharing this wonderful detail.

    ReplyDelete